Your hat is special, but for it to last as long as possible and keep it clean you should:
- Have clean hands when you touch your hat.
- Do not put weight on the hat, it can deform it.
- Always put it down in a way that its natural shape does not change.
- Keep it in a box, protected from dust, humidity and sunlight.
- In case you stain the fabric of your hat, act immediately, slightly humidify a clean cloth (preferably white and hairless) and rub the stain gently in order to remove it. If the stain is hard to clean, apply a bit of soap in the cloth and repeat the process again, then remove the soap on the hat with a slightly water moisturized cloth and let the hat dry.
- In case of stubborn stains, there are dry cleaning sprays to delicate fabrics on the market. We advise you to use biodegradable products.
With proper treatment your hat will have a long life and will be with you in the best moments of your life.
Stablished in 2015 in the heart of Lisbon, Elizab'hats offers individual design and statement pieces for clients from all over the world.
Inspired by vintage tie patterns from the 70's and concerned with sustainability, the designer Elizabete Palma developed "The Tie Hat", where old neckties can reborn as mesmerizing headpieces and fashion history puzzles, each piece is carefully combined and tailored by the designer.
"I dedicate my work to the ones that shake the city with their incredible style..."